Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Start of a Wonder...

Hey, out there!(if anybody is out there)

So, i'm starting a blog. As a result of my mother, the great and all talented Salima Virani, who suggested I write a blog, and my noticing that I spend too much time with unecessary electronics and such (cough farmville cough)

It is currently 10:19 P.M. as I write this...and it took me a very long time to decide upon a title. My father suggested ImzyPimzy's TimBits and Musings. Now seeing as this could at some point in time be seen by somebody who is important (e.g. Toronto Star), I decided against it. I also did not want to have a hindi title, as my dad had also suggested.

As you can see, this blog is enitirely random. It can be anything from where the best cheese is or the importance of zippers in our lives. Small chance it will gain fame for it's content. Big chance I will enjoy the blogging.

Ha! I did it! I wrote a post! Hopefully that didn't sound too long and cumbersome..and if it did, well who asked you? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Welcome to blogging, Imaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! hopefully it will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kid is special and wish her many more blogging initiatives....Pitaji!

    ReplyDelete